Quantum’s channel partner program was recently honored with a 5-Star rating by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in their 2019 channel program guide.
To determine the 2019 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each vendor’s partner program based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication.
Walt Disney once famously said, “Disneyland will never be completed.” Although Quantum has received 5-Star ratings in years prior (5 stars is the top ranking), Quantum has the same philosophy when it comes to our channel partner program, Quantum Alliance.
In 2018, Quantum conducted a global survey of several hundred Quantum Alliance members to find out what is working great, what could be improved, and what we could add to our program. Here is a sample of recently enacted benefits and forthcoming additions to Quantum Alliance:
- More on-demand training modules with new filtering capability to hone in on the materials best matched to partners’ interests
- Increased communications such as Tip of the Week and Coffee with Quantum™
- New social media brand building tool (Gaggle) to make it easy for partners to “1-click” like and/or post Quantum topics
- New syndication service that helps partners present Quantum capabilities on partners’ websites without any upkeep by the partners
- New Quantum Deal Registration (QDR) tool that will save partners time requesting and receiving confirmation of QDRs
In addition, Quantum is in the process of holding Elevate events for our channel partners across the globe. Elevate provides a forum for Quantum executives to outline our company’s vision and, by extension, the opportunities that Quantum offers for our channel partners’ own business objectives.
2019 is shaping up to be another great year for Quantum and our Quantum Alliance channel partners. In the spirit of Walt Disney, Quantum will continue to work closely with our channel partners to ensure that the Quantum Alliance channel partner program evolves to meet the needs of our channel partners and earns a 5-star rating in 2020.
For more information, please visit: alliance.quantum.com.
VP Channel & Field Marketing