First of all, we at Quantum want to say we miss interacting with you personally, whether providing demos, tours, direct access with our executives at our Executive Briefing Center in our Englewood CO office, visiting onsite to understand your environment and challenges first-hand, or simply having really good conversations during any of the events we both attend, we are all adjusting to new ways. With that said, we are still conducting all these customer-focused activities, but more creatively, virtually.
And to underscore the core aspect, which hasn’t changed over these recent times of adjustment, is our commitment to our customers and finding new means to continue our interaction, and solving the challenges to keep your production rolling along.
We might not have made our annual trip to Vegas this year for NAB to sit across from each other at the same table to talk about what’s new, but we can still have meaningful conversations and learning forums face-to-face, virtually that is!
Beginning next Tuesday, May 12 – 14, we are thrilled to welcome you back to the Quantum booth, specifically to our VirtualQ | NAB!
As always, Quantum executives and business leaders will be participating in break-out customer meetings to have personal roundtable discussions. We’ll also be showcasing many of our advanced technologies with product updates and an impressive lineup of leading technology Partners whose time-relevant solutions work seamlessly with StorNext® environments. Listed below are the sessions where you can join from the comfort of your own home office to hear directly from these Quantum Technology Alliances Partners on how they are providing innovative methods to keep your workflows in motion in our “new normal” world.
- Adobe Premier Productions with StorNext
- Learn more about Adobe Premiere Pro as we highlight its new Productions feature and the ways to configure StorNext to get the most out of this new capability.
- Orchestrated Media Solutions with Dalet and StorNext
- Find out how Dalet’s solutions provide access across tiered-storage systems along with transparent Archive content access for quicker restores and faster time-to-air.
- Remote Collaborative Production with IPV and StorNext
- Hear how IPV helps efficiently manage today’s fast-moving collaborative media workflows and creative projects for today’s distributed workstation environments.
- Options and Considerations for Effective Remote Production with Teradici and StorNext
- Discover how Teradici enables work from home needs with remote technology to create secure virtual workspaces handling even the most graphics-intensive applications.
If you would like to learn more about these solutions and how they can help keep your production environment in motion, please visit our VirtualQ | NAB Event web page to check out our event agenda and register for the sessions that interest you. Also, if you would like to connect directly with Quantum executives, product leadership, and engineering experts, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to arrange a meeting with you. See you virtually next weekat VirtualQ | NAB!