Welcome to another entry of ‘This Week at the Q’! On a personal note, it felt like a busy week juggling back to school, with schools here in San Diego still 100% virtual, as I took on my second job as teacher, but as I close out the week with our top 5 happenings I realize it may have just been a busy week all around!
- It’s great to see one of our sports production customers featured in ProductionHUB! For Nemeton TV, an increased demand for streaming services, a rising number of corporate sponsors streaming sporting events on their corporate websites, and distributing clips through social media, created a whole new area of business. Read here how a new storage infrastructure enabled new business opportunity.
2. Storage Newsletter also ran a great article covering our new DXi software. Read more here on how the features and capabilities in this new software release improve enterprise data protection.
3. Speaking of our new DXi software, Diana Salazar, Product Marketing Manager, published this new blog: “Looking for Faster Backups? From Hours to Minutes? Look No Further.” Read for deeper insights into how our new DXi 4.1 software release enables the lowest-cost, scalable, durable storage, that meets service-level agreements and security requirements for data protection.
4. We have a new webinar coming up, “The Anatomy of a 100-Year Archive for Unstructured Data”, featuring industry expert Fred Moore of Horison Information Strategies. Join us on Sept. 22nd @ 8am PT to learn how to protect and manage rapidly growing unstructured datasets for decades to come.
5. And to close out the week, we published a new StorNext file system datasheet, including more detailed information on features and functionality, and new architecture diagrams. You can learn more in this new StorNext datasheet here.
Leave a comment if there are topics you’d like to see added to our weekly top 5 happenings!