Welcome to another entry of ‘This Week at the Q’ and our top 5 highlights – make sure to read number 5 for a terrorific Halloween update that will help you up your pumpkin game!
1. What’s better than 1 puppy?
We have 3 new product announcements coming soon! You can follow the countdown on our website, and register for our upcoming VirtualQ | Transform event where we will be showcasing these new solutions and how they unlock the value of your unstructured data – both today and tomorrow.
2. ViON Corporation has launched archive-as-a-service to provide customers that require an on-premise solution for tight control of their data, but want a cloud-like experience, with a flexible, low-cost alternative. This ViON service uses Quantum StorNext® to provide either a file or object interface, and Quantum tape storage as the low-cost, long-term storage technology. Like cloud services, this as-a-service offering provides flexible resources that can easily scale up – or down – at any time, in a pay-as-you-go financial model. You can read more in the case study here.
3. Quantum’s Noemi Greyzdorf, Director of Product Marketing, participated in a panel discussion hosted by the CEO of Daregraphic, on “Managing Unstructured Data to Unlock Enterprise Value.” The panel explored innovative ways to help organizations federate this data and realize its true value. The replay is available here.
4. We’re so excited that StorNext 6.4 won Product of the Year at 2020 NAB Show NY! Recognized for enabling content mobility and making hybrid and cloud storage environments more accessible. Read more here.
5. Come join us, and experts Maniac Pumpkin Carvers, to up your Halloween game this year! On October 27th, at 3PM ET, we will provide a quick glimpse into Quantum’s transformation, before transforming your pumpkin carving with a 50-minute demo by Maniac Pumpkin Carvers to give you all the tips you need. The first 50 registrants will receive a free pumpkin carving kit, and all attendees will receive a special treat – we promise no tricks! Families welcome!
Leave a comment if there are topics you’d like to see added to our weekly top 5 happenings!